28 July 2008


Being selfish is good or bad... If I share my food everyday, sign of unselfishness, then I am left with hunger and no doubt about it! and I donot do that - consequently, I am selfish. While I do lot of things to help others, with their work and daily life, which otherwise is neither my responsibility nor I have any obligation. So I am not selfish! How do I figure out that I am selfish or not when I keep seesawing all the time. So, even if I am selfish now, I should not feel bad, because I would not be the same after some time... Or being selfish, for even a short period of time, is what I am? Nevertheless, its genuinely true that I am selfish and I know what it feels, while afterwhile the feeling is not good and hope that is true for all of us. Shame!

PS: I ♥ u Juhi..
_

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisited!