26 July 2008


Time is passing by pretty fast.. For all of us... However, some of us realize it, some does not.. and I belong to the second category.. and I LOVE it.. why?? May be just because I do not want to achieve something big in my life, and that keeps me low and easy. watching movies, going out, playing games, it all takes the time out of my life.. and importantly, I do not bother.. rather I feel it great.. But some times, I feel otherwise, just as temporary fever that 'I can do something better with my life'.. but the quest dies soon as this world has little to do with your substantial contribution... because there are big people, big ideas and big companies out there to take care of it.. So, back to life, I guess, it is all about killing time and being insignificant that matters. Shame!

PS: I ♥ u Juhi..
_

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisited!