01 August 2008


The feeling of being cared and loved is more important or feeling secured? The house is important or the home? Loyalty is what I seek or faith? Is it my restlessness or am I scared? Do I need it really or just for the sake of it? Shall I pursue success or better content with what I have? Justice is what I am looking for or truth? My belief and ideologies are important or what ten other people think, should be done is? Am I really disobedient or I see things differently? Should I chase my dreams or live my life loving him/her? For most of the above dilemmas, we all have an opinion. But, please read all the dilemma's again. Seriously! please read them again........ Some opinions get changed (happens to me!). So, its all perception and we will never know what is more important? Or is it like - what the hell, neither of it makes any sense nor does it matter to anyone.... Nevertheless, this is also a perception and we will never know what makes sense? Shame!

PS: I ♥ u Juhi..
_

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisited!