06 August 2008


We all compromise in our life. Sometimes with our emotions, sometimes with our dreams and sometimes with all that mattered to our life! Excruciatingly, it is the trusted, loved and known person with whom we have to compromise. Most of the times money or a relationship is on stake and we believe that it can be earned/saved by compromising at one or two instances. However simultaneously and unanimously, we all get a little smaller in our own eyes. Painfully, most of the times we learn that the 'compromise' did not worth itself. Shame!

PS: I ♥ u Juhi..
_

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lifesaft....or is it KH I should address you as???
    Looks like you write spontenously.....penning down your thoughts (which run pretty deep) at one go.
    Gr8........
    But tell me, when u visited my blog & asked me to comment - did u mean u wanted my scribbles for each of your posts (your wonderful thot), or just abt your entire blog?

    ReplyDelete

Revisited!